Ages 8 through teen. Our specially structured program will improve your child's performance in physical abilities as well as their ability to succeed in an educational setting. Our training is focused and disciplined as well as fun and enjoyable. Don't just have your child participate in an activity to get them moving, put them in a life long activity that can expand further. Our program will help your child develop:
1. A Warrior Mind. A strong mind. Children with a strong emotional foundation handle the up's and downs of life in a positive way.
2. Physical Health. Physical health will help our kids fight off disease and help them to lead a life full of activity.
3. A Passion for Learning. Our Instructors inspire and encourage our students to excel in education. Hoteikan discipline, focus and strategy tactics apply well to academics. Many of our students who are also college graduates give credit to Hoteikan training for helping them to succeed.
4. A Positive Environment. The mirror rule states that we become like the people and things we surround ourselves with. At the Hoteikan Dojo we have many great role models and a great family of students who are all good people and strong warriors.
5. Character. This will allow our children to consider before they act.
6. Self Defense. Having the confidence to defend oneself helps to decrease the need to prove oneself in a time of danger. Students learn how to walk confidently so that they can avoid possible threats (physically or mentally). When avoiding is no longer an option they are equipped with the tools necessary to keep them safe.
Along with self protection, part of our goal at the hoteikan dojo is to help foster positive and productive students in not only the arts but also life itself.